03 January 2021

President Schill to Jennifer Freyd on 21 December 2020

From: Mike Schill
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 1:20 PM
To: Jennifer Freyd
Subject: RE: From Jennifer Freyd to Mike Schill

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for this email.  As I did with your prior email, I am going to refer this to our Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance since it contains allegations of discrimination.  

As you know, we are currently in the midst of litigation concerning some of the matters that you reference in your email.  On the advice of my legal counsel I do not feel that it is appropriate for me to address the substance of your email.

I wish you and  your family a great holiday and I hope that next year will be a year of happiness and good health for you and them.

Best,

Mike

Michael H. Schill
President and Professor of Law
University of Oregon

Prejudice, Discrimination, and Intentionality - December 2021 Update

On 15 March 2021 the Ninth Circuit revived my lawsuit, setting good precedent with their decision.  In July I accepted a $450,000 settlement...